Thursday, March 20, 2008

Charts, Half of a Head, and Hacking Virtual Lines

"Write Hear" is already ascending to the highest heights of CMJ's charts. I am not 100% sure what "adds" mean in the lexicon of radio play, but "Write Hear" was the #2 add in the current CMJ hippity-hoppity chart.

What's that whisper from the dimly-lit back corner of the room??? You don't believe me??? You think I'm making all of this up to impress you??? WELL IN THE WORDS OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR ERIC CARTMAN, "SUCK MY BALLS KYLE!!!" The following sentence from our charts manager Jojo should assuage any doubts of my validity:

"Wassup Cole...just letting u know we made #2 most added Hip Hop this week. Getting crazy feedback on this record. I will have the final chart tomorrow so I'll shoot it over to u. Im also gonna include that chart in the package* we send out."

And if you read it on a blog, it must be true!!!

(Speaking of Eric Cartman, did anybody see last night's new South Park? I've seen every episode in the series and understand that there have been several jaw-droppers... but holy bejeezus man, that was bugged the fcuk out. I bet most rappers would sound better with only half of a head.)

*Usually, a * indicates that a footnote can be found at the end of a Nazi-mandated term-paper. I never advanced past 4th grade, so I will put my *'s WHEREVER I FLIPPIN WANT, GOSH!!! The "package" is a press kit being sent to prospective venues that will give us quesadillas in exchange for explaining the zone-blitz defense and/or a live performance. If anyone has venue information they'd like to share or wants to book us for a show, don't! We just want to build up all kinds of momentum from the charting of "Write Hear" only to lose interest like a kitten playing with a dead bird! Just kidding, hit us up and lend a hand. Or two.

What else... oh yeah, cbs sports line can kiss my fuwwy ass for making people wait in a virtual line to watch the tournament games online. You're not fooling anyone with that horse shit VIP pass! I hope you get hacked! Or just send me a VIP pass and we'll call it even.

No comments: